Introduction to PowerBI and Get started with PowerBI, Prepare data for analysis and Model data in Power BI
Power BI is a business analytics service by Microsoft. It aims to provide interactive visualizations and business intelligence capabilities with an interface simple enough for end users to create their own reports and dashboards.
Which different types of visualization it provides?
Here are the visualizations types in Power BI:
1. Area Charts
2. Line Charts
3. Bar Charts
4. Column Charts
5. Combo Charts
6. Pie Charts, and many more.
Lets get started with Power BI
- Loading dataset in excel format.
2. You can view your data in tabular form by clicking Data icon.
3. Preparing data for analysis
Converting Channel Type Column to Boolean from binary
4. You can view model view of data by clicking model icon